|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Ever wondered why your website users don’t convert or do what you want them to do? In this session Joe Doveton will help you build an end to end conversion optimisation package that suits your business’s aspirations and budget and that will deliver value straight away. From processes and tools, people and culture this thought provoking, engaging and interactive session will get you thinking about how introducing testing and measurement can help you transform your web business.
This course would be ideal for those responsible for web analysts, webmasters/web developers, UX teams, SEO/PPC practitioners, optimisation managers as well as IT project managers.
• Build a team of conversion experts
• Understand where your organisation fits into the conversion maturity model
• Cultivate a forensic approach to heuristics
• Assess and buy the right toolkit that matches your capabilities and budget
• Build a fool proof test process
• Analyse and manage test data
• Use the latest in web psychology
• Use and manage segments
• Move towards personalisation
|28 Jun 2019||1||London||
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.