|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
There is much talk these days about big data and drawing insight from analytics but in-depth customer insight requires a combination of skills, with a solid foundation in market research. This course aims to create a mind-set that looks for, generates and recognises insight and then applies that insight for better business decisions. Drawing insight from market information requires a deep understanding of customers’ attitudes and consumer behaviour. This course focuses on information requirements, data collection options and how to ensure required information is available and accessible for business decisions.
As a marketing practitioner do you sometimes wonder how to make sense of the masses of information available nowadays online and how best to relate it to your organisation? Are you expected to take the findings of market research that has been conducted and translate them into meaningful action? This course will help you appreciate how a deeper insight will yield better business decisions. By learning to use a variety of tools as data collection options, you will understand new ways to contribute ideas on new product development, brand identity and/or business expansion.
• Understand the meaning of insight and develop an interpretation relevant to your own organisation
• Learn to draw on a wide variety of sources of information to create insight
• Review existing information available internally and externally
• Understand customer needs, monitor customer satisfaction, measure company performance
• Plan a market survey and select appropriate methodologies
• Use the customer database to develop insight
• Analyse qualitative and quantitative research
• Use market information as part of the planning process
• Develop a more creative approach to collecting and interpreting customer data
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.