|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
This two-day course will help you to develop an E-CRM strategy and framework for your business. At the end of the course, you’ll have a draft plan to take back to the office. Learn how to cost effectively acquire and retain profitable customers, by mapping out an engaging customer journey for each customer segment. Learn how to understand more about your customers’ behaviours and needs and how to use this information to develop customer insights and tailored propositions for each segment, then develop a comms plan for each audience focusing on using digital channels.
If you want to find ways to develop an effective E-CRM programme this course is for you. You’ll already understand the basics of marketing, but you’re looking for ideas on how to understand your customers better, build closer customer relationships and prioritise who to talk to, about what and when, using predominantly digital channels.
• Plan, build and execute an effective E-CRM programme
• Learn how to measure and test campaigns
• Understand how to map out customer journeys from awareness to purchase
• Learn how to nurture customers throughout the buying process
• Understand what data you should collect and how to use data modelling techniques to segment your audiences and predict who is most likely to respond
• Learn how to develop customer insights and engaging propositions for each segment
• Understand how to select digital media channels and plan your campaign
• Understand how each of the core digital channels (search, social media, email) are developing and how to use them more effectively as part of a CRM comms programme
• Learn how to decide which customers will receive which communications at what time
• Use a case study scenario to practice the skills and apply the learning to a real-life situation
|08 Oct 2019||2||London||
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.