|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Delivering high quality service and performance is the name of the game for not for profit and public sector making sector organisations. Organisations grapple with conflicting stakeholder and audience demands to determine what the best line of approach is, what best practice is and where the resources are that will enable them to increasingly embrace marketing as a discipline to achieve performance targets. Marketers in these complex and dynamic sectors require skills and knowledge that combine marketing strategy and tactics to successfully manage, adapt and deliver best marketing practice.
Not for profit or public sector making marketing team members or experienced marketers new to these sectors, or seasoned employees new to marketing. Managers and employees involved in service development, service delivery and relationship management. Its focus is on tactical execution aligned to an organisations overall goals and strategy. No prior knowledge is assumed on this workshop.
• Apply the basic concepts and principles of marketing to become more customer and market-driven
• Understand marketing terminology in the context of NFP/Public sector
• Segmenting your market
• Understand and develop an analysis of the marketing environment
• Marketing planning templates and process
• Multiple markets and stakeholder management
• Understand the marketing mix and its application
• Discriminate between good and bad marketing practice
|28 Nov 2019||1||London||
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.