|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
Do you have regular reports from Google Analytics but no real idea what they mean and what matters about those reports? This course is designed to highlight what matters most for a marketer in this powerful reporting tool. In addition, it will help attendees to understand what actions to take in common circumstances and how to tailor activities to enhance your business objectives.
This Google Analytics course is for any marketing manager, digital executive or business person who is receiving or creating Google Analytics reports but doesn’t know what right looks like. To attend the course, it requires you to have access to a fully working Google Analytics account for a website, preferably with administrator access to the account.
• This Google Analytics training course gives meaning and value to the many reports available for any website.
• Use and interpret content reports to measure what visitors want from and are doing with your sites.
• Identify quality traffic and drivers of revenue and conversions to action.
• Set up and track digital marketing campaigns: search (paid and non-paid), email, social, display, affiliates, etc.
• Extract actionable insights from the Google Analytics reports to lead performance improvements.
• See your visitors in real time on your website.
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.