|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
You have your strategy – now you want to implement it.
This workshop provides a logical framework for implementing strategy. It highlights the key stages in the process; potential pitfalls along the way; and provides a rounded view of the challenges and practices which will impact on achieving your desired outcomes. This course assumes an appreciation of strategy development.
This course is for those who are involved in implementing their organisation’s strategy, from key business functions, such as marketing, sales, finance, human resources, operations and information technology. People attending typically have management experience or a leadership role in their organisation.
• An understanding of the context for strategy implementation as an organisational imperative and the barriers faced in making it happen effectively
• How to evaluate your organisation’s current level capability and experience in implementing strategy
• How to build the right organisational environment and capability for effective strategy implementation
• An insight into the key aspects of making strategy implementation work and deliver the desired strategy outcomes
• How to approach performance management effectively; and performance management’s role in keeping strategy implementation on track
• Using organisational learning from strategy implementation to improved organisational delivery capability
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.