|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
You have your strategy – now implement it.
This workshop provides a clear, logical process for translating an organisation’s high-level strategy into practical activity. It highlights the key steps and potential pitfalls along the way and provides a rounded view of the issues and challenges which will impact on achieving your desired results. This course assumes an appreciation of the strategy development processes.
You will learn how to use a framework-based approach to implementing strategy. You will have the opportunity to explore the key tools, techniques and approaches needed to implement strategy successfully.
• Translating high-level strategy into practical goals and objectives
• Identifying where your organisation’s culture needs to change in order to remove barriers to success
• Identifying and making plans to fill gaps in your organisation’s capability
• Developing techniques to win and retain stakeholder support
• Designing and establishing a balanced performance management system to ensure things get done right and the right things get done
• Ensuring that the key learning points from strategy implementation are used to develop organisational capability
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.