|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on 12 November | London | Book now
Increasingly as more customers use multiple channels to interface with brands, marketers need to build effective integrated digital marketing campaigns. This workshop will show you how to develop a multi-channel approach to campaign planning; we will look at the importance of understanding the multiple interactions of the customer journey, how to deliver consistent and engaging messaging at each touchpoint, multichannel optimisation and how to evaluate performance and attribution.
This course is for marketers looking to provide customers with a more consistent and engaging experience across multiple digital platforms. This workshop would suit all marketers who want to create an integrated digital marketing plan that optimises results.
• How to create an integrated, multi-channel digital marketing plan
• Map your customer journey from awareness to purchase to understand the performance of each channel
• Learn how to develop integrated creative ideas based on customer insights
• Understand which digital channels to use and when and how to combine them for maximum effect
• Use appropriate metrics to assess campaign performance, measuring ROI and engagement
• Understand the challenges of measuring multi-channel campaigns and correctly assessing attribution.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.