|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
The rising opportunities and threats placed by growing a business internationally makes the skills of the international marketer critical for business survival and with the changing world, businesses need to think differently about international marketing as something which can both include Europe and the rapidly growing economies further afield.
This course will be beneficial for all companies of all sizes and who are either in the process or considering expanding operations abroad or want to explore the possibilities of internationalisation. It will also benefit companies who have some experience in operating internationally but want to enhance and update their international marketing capabilities and skills.
• Be able to conduct an organisational self-assessment relating to marketing Internationally
• Assess attractiveness of markets both from a business and from a marketing perspective
• Understand International Market environment analysis
• Learn about international competitive analysis and identifying competitive advantage
• Develop International marketing strategies
• Learn about market entry strategies and new ways to enter markets
• Learn about the modern International Marketing Mix
• Identify factors affecting international product and service management
• Learn about digital marketing and communicating Internationally
• Understand how to identify partnerships, alliances and how to go about creating them
• Be able to implement and track successfulness of implementation
• Practical tips and guidance for organisations off all sizes including SMEs
• Case studies included throughout
|24 Sep 2019||2||London||
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.