|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Every B2B marketer needs to understand how to exploit digital marketing assets, technologies, channels, tools and techniques in order to effectively communicate their customer value proposition and support the business. This means understanding, and wielding the power of B2B digital channels, managing the interplay between digital and offline marketing vehicles, and capitalising on digital to support overall marketing strategies and objectives.
Designed for marketing executives, those who want to get a better understanding of B2B digital marketing techniques and understand how to apply them.
• Understand how B2B digital marketing serves a business
• Understand the new marketing mix and how to apply it
• Understand the new buyer landscape and changes in buying behaviour
• Learn about key B2B digital marketing techniques
• Learn about B2B digital marketing channels and how to select and apply them
• Learn about content marketing and what makes great content marketing
• Learn about social media marketing and how it helps B2B marketing
• Discover how to develop digital marketing plans
• Learn how to budget for digital marketing
• Learn about key metrics to use for digital and digital channels; how to use metrics to improve engagement with business leaders
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.