|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
Every marketer needs to understand how to exploit digital marketing assets, tools and techniques in order to improve their customer value proposition and help achieve their organisational objectives. This means designing an accessible, usable and value-adding website, as well as using a range of inter-related digital marketing tools and techniques – integrated with traditional tools and techniques – to drive traffic, conversion, engagement and referrals. Practical skills, tools and techniques will be disseminated utilising a mixture of presentation slides, demos, discussions, exercises, useful online tools and resources, and various educational YouTube videos, geared to examining best (and bad) practice.
This workshop is designed for people who want to get a better understanding of the key digital marketing tools and techniques available with a view to improving their digital marketing activities as well as measuring their effectiveness. It’s an established workshop (over 12 years) and has proven especially useful to people either new to digital marketing (or certain aspects thereof) and/or those wanting to confirm they’ve got the fundamentals right!
• Understand digital marketing and the key tools and techniques available
• Create an integrated digital marketing plan using Web 2.0 tools (take-away template)
• Develop clear and measurable objectives for your digital marketing activities
• Create a great website, great content, great experience and benefit from sharing
• Get found on the web - search engine marketing
• Build your digital profile using tools such as blogs, content marketing, and social media marketing, etc.
• Design, develop and deliver an engaging digital marketing proposition/experience
• Use digital and social media metrics and analytics to assess the success of your digital marketing activities and investments (including ROI)
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.