|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Following this one-day, intensive workshop, you will be familiar with the range of communication tools and techniques available to professional marketers and have the ability to analyse the marcoms mix that best suits your own organisation. You will also learn how to manage and enhance the relationship that exists between marketers and external partners such as advertising and PR agencies.
The course is ideal for people who are new to the world of marketing communications and are looking for a concise overview or those who have marcoms responsibilities as part of a wider role.
• Analyse the role of marketing communications within your organisation
• Uncover the needs of target audiences to aid communications messages
• Judge the effectiveness of campaign activity
• Work closely with professional suppliers such as advertising agencies
• Assess key marketing communication tools and techniques including advertising, direct mail, public relations and sales promotion, as well as personal selling
• Capitalise on the full potential of electronic media in a marketing communications context
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.