|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
This one day workshop is designed to provide you with an overview of how marketing metrics can be used to measure marketing performance, as well as identify the likely key metrics you should utilise to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing efforts. It will also demystify the ubiquitous concept of return on investment (ROI) as well as give you a widely used basic formula (with sample calculations). Delivered through a mixture of slides, exercises/mini workshops, discussion and video, with the emphasis on insight and application, you’ll leave the workshop with some tools, techniques and templates you can deploy immediately.
This workshop is designed for people and organisations that understand the critical importance of measuring and evaluating their marketing activities and expenditure and are keen to do something about it. The content is broad in coverage and therefore whilst it covers all of the key aspects, it does so in fundamentals as opposed to in depth manner.
• Design a basic marketing performance measurement system
• Avoid common design, implementation and management pitfalls
• Utilise common performance measurement frameworks (e.g. balanced scorecard)
• Develop internally consistent metrics (linked to SMART objectives) using a metric definition template
• Calculate the ROI at strategic (client/customer/consumer) and tactical (mix) level
• Measure the efficiency and the effectiveness of strategic and tactical marketing activities – including digital and social media
• Develop plans with emphasis on good implementation, evaluation, control and feedback
• Design and deliver appropriate and targeted marketing activity reports and indicators – including marketing dashboard
• Ensure that marketing is seen as focused, accountable and adding value
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.