|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
A strategic approach to digital marketing requires clarity on vision and goals. Presenting an advanced framework for reviewing and improving your current digital strategy, this course explains key decision points to identify new opportunities across the digital mix including the shift to content marketing and earned media strategies, as well as the latest trends in search marketing. The result is a better strategic approach to achieving your organisation’s online objectives.
This course assumes a working knowledge of digital media. Attendees who will benefit most from this course are marketing managers who have a responsibility for digital communications and a wider team.
• Review digital trends and evaluate the impact on organisation / team
• Examine the main principles of new media strategy and their impact on planning
• Define a vision and set objectives for your digital marketing strategy
• To review the role of brand, content, social media and search in digital marketing
• Understand the pros and cons of the range of digital tools
• Map the appropriate digital tools to digital marketing/sales funnel
• To provide a strategic focus on planning and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Identify KPIs and deploy tools to monitor and improve your web marketing
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.