|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
This programme is for marketing communications managers and executives who need to plan, co-ordinate and integrate the tools of communication so that they are applied strategically to meet clearly defined objectives. It does not focus on individual tools but on managing the communications process to develop and deliver the right propositions to stakeholders inside and outside the organisation.It takes delegates through the important steps in constructing a credible marketing communications plan, and shows how to manage each element. Delegates are invited to submit a marketing communications plan, six weeks after the programme, for individual feedback from the course director.
The programme is for marketing communications managers, marketing managers and product managers who need to adopt a structured approach to marketing communications. It is also relevant to executives who aspire to become marketing communications managers. It is an advanced programme aimed at those in business to business, consumer and not-for-profit organisations. It is both strategic and tactical and is designed for delegates who already have some experience in marketing communications.
• Assess your organisations current marketing communications and suggest improvements
• Create an effective and workable marketing communications plan
• Conduct the right research on which to base the plan
• Set clear communications objectives
• Construct a strategy that is in line with corporate strategy, marketing strategy and your brand
• Define the right target stakeholders and ensure that the right messages and propositions are communicated to them
• Use the most appropriate tools of communication and ensure that they are working in harmony
• Measure the results of your communications plan
• Construct a marketing communications brief
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.