|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Getting to truly understand what strategically and creatively makes the difference in great marketing communications is vital. This course will help provide you with a clear focus on the planning, creation, implementation and analysis of ‘good to great’ campaigns. The course will include peer and course director coaching on the delegates individual communications challenges and problems.
This course is for managers who want to improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and whose role (or a part of it) involve the management, research, planning, development, delivery, analysis and ongoing improvement of focussed marketing communications programmes.
• Understanding what strategies and creative executions make great marketing communications campaigns
• Matching appropriate communications to meet different objectives
• Creating customer profiles and identifying audience desires and needs
• Developing insightful communications strategies and plans
• Best practice briefing and management of your agency or internal team
• Creating effective integrated communications ideas
• Devising effective targeted media strategies and assessing media options
• Measuring communications performance and creating your ROI template
|No Course Dates Available|
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.