|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
This course will show you how to apply marketing concepts and processes to organisations operating in the NFP/public sector. Faced with increasingly scarce resources, a constantly changing environment and increasing levels of media and public scrutiny, NFP organisations today require a coherent framework to help inform their marketing planning and implementation decisions. At a strategy level, priorities need to be agreed and justified, technology applications and decisions made, and key target audiences / stakeholder groups identified. The central role that ethics and social responsibility plays in today’s NFP environment needs to be reflected in the organisations branding and behaviours. Using case studies and best practice examples the workshop will explore the importance of understanding audience motivations to change behaviour, managing brand and proposition development in a NFP / public sector context, how to use the range of different marketing channels including social media, to influence actions /non actions and how to measure effectiveness / results.
Not-for-Profit or public sector marketing team members or experienced marketers new to these sectors. The focus of the course is on effective marketing planning and implementation aligned to an organisations overall goal and strategy.
• Understand marketing in the context of NFP/public sector
• Understand audience motivations to build engagement and change behaviour
• Utilising data to help identify target audiences and segment your market
• Understand NFP multiple markets and the importance of stakeholder engagement
• Marketing planning processes and tools
• Brand positioning and developing your proposition in an NFP / public sector context
• Developing an integrated marketing mix utilising traditional and digital applications
• Keeping pace with and effectively managing social media
• How to measure effectiveness / results
• Ensuring your NFP / public sector marketing is legal & ethical
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.