|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Given the importance of ‘the numbers’ for all organisations, both commercial and not-for-profit, there’s never been a greater need for accountable marketing. This course will help you develop a more quantitative approach to the development, implementation and evaluation of your marketing plans and associated activities, utilising appropriate metrics to assess both the efficiency and effectiveness of both strategies and tactics. You will learn how to do this through a mixture of presentation slides, exercises/mini workshops, discussion and video – all centred around a comprehensive strategic marketing, metrics, analytics and ROI case study – with the emphasis on actionable insight and application.
This workshop has been designed for people who understand the critical importance of measuring and evaluating their marketing activities and expenditure, and are ready to invest some time and brainpower in developing a metrics-oriented approach to doing the best they can with the resources they’ve got, and who want to prove that their marketing actually works.
• Design appropriate marketing metrics
• How to calculate ROI/ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment)
• Establish links (statistical) between market activities, performance and results
• Determine what works and what doesn’t, and allocate your marketing budget accordingly – marketing optimisation
• Develop marketing plans with the emphasis on implementation, evaluation and feedback
• Measure the efficiency and effectiveness of strategic (customer) and tactical marketing (mix) activities – including digital/social media metrics and analytics
• Create a marketing dashboard or scorecard to focus effort and assess both effectiveness and ROI
• Ensure that marketing is seen as accountable and adding value, if not pivotal to helping the organisation achieve its objectives
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.