|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
This highly interactive workshop is designed to provide you with an overview of how marketing metrics can be used to measure marketing effectiveness and/or performance, as well as identify the key metrics you should utilise to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing activities. With the emphasis on insight and application, you’ll leave the workshop with tools, techniques and templates you can deploy immediately.
This workshop is designed for people who appreciate the importance of measuring and evaluating their marketing activities and are looking for some hands-on practical guidance as to how to get started with metrics and analytics. Typical delegates are executives and managers working in marketing, communications, product and/or brand marketing. No previous metrics knowledge is required.
• Develop internally consistent metrics (linked to ‘SMARTER’ objectives) using a metric design template
• Design a basic marketing performance measurement system (having evaluated your own)
• Measure key strategic outcomes such as customer acquisition, satisfaction, retention, loyalty, and WTR/NPS® (Willingness to Recommend/Net Promoter Score®)
• Measure the efficiency and the effectiveness of tactical marketing activities such as advertising, PR, events, sales promotions, direct and digital marketing (including social media)
• How to calculate ROI/ROMI (Return on Investment/Marketing Investment)
• Design marketing activity reports and indicators – including marketing dashboards
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.