|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on, 12 November | London | Book now
This stimulating 3 day workshop guides you through each step of the process of developing your own strategic and tactical marketing plan, to increase your competitive advantage in the market place.
A combination of tried and tested marketing tools and frameworks will be used, as well as newly developed ones, to reflect the ever changing nature of our profession. A range of techniques are used to make the learning experience real and lasting, including group exercises, mini case studies, self-tests and video clips.
You’ll build up your own plan as the workshop proceeds, using building blocks which you can adapt and tailor to your own situation, and which you will take away with you at the end of the course.
This course is very suitable for marketers who are moving into roles which are more strategic, therefore requiring knowledge of a wider range of tools. It will also be valuable for current marketers who want to refresh their knowledge of how to structure a plan. Finally, those managers from other related disciplines, such as Sales, R & D & Operations, will gain a great deal from an appreciation of what true Marketing entails.
Formal marketing qualifications are not a pre-requisite for this course.
• Marketing – its scope & scale
• Market orientation
• Organisation objectives (Vision, Mission, Values, Brand)
• Situation audit:
– Market research data – where to find it
– External environment – PESTEL, 5 Forces, competitor benchmarking
– Internal environment – portfolio analysis, innovation audit
– The marketing audit – SWOT and TOWS
• Strategic planning
– Corporate and marketing objectives
– Types of growth – product/market matrix (PMM)
– Latest thinking on PMM
– Customer segmentation and targeting
– Positioning – perceptual mapping & strategy canvases
• Tactical Planning
– Marketing mix: 4Ps + 3 Service Ps
– Latest thinking on Marketing Mix (2016)
– Implementation – action plans
– Control – key performance indicators (balanced scorecard framework)
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.