|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Research shows that increasingly more customers are using multiple channels to interface with brands. This workshop will help you design and deliver an integrated, multi-channel marketing approach. Whilst the emphasis is on digital marketing, this has to be dove-tailed with traditional tools and techniques with a view to achieving synergy and an overall better experience for your customers.
This introductory level workshop is for marketers looking to provide customers with a more consistent and engaging experience, whichever channel they choose to utilise. This workshop would suit all marketers who want to integrate their digital and traditional marketing activities.
People who have attended social media marketing, content marketing or implementing social media campaign should not attend this course.
• Understand how marketing is evolving from push to pull channels, inbound rather than outbound
• Create an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan
• Research customer expectations and map customer engagement
• Use segmentation to develop alternative propositions
• How to develop integrated creative ideas based on customer insights
• Combine tools known to work synergistically
• Use appropriate metrics to assess campaign performance, net promoter score, social media sentiment and engagement
• Best practice use of the key digital channels, social media and search
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.