|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
Successful innovation ensures that your products stay competitive and that growth opportunities are not missed. However extensive research indicates that failure rates in this area are high. On this course you will conduct an Innovation Audit to highlight improvement opportunities in areas that will drive success. We also consider a step-by-step NPD process used by leading innovators, applying this through interactive activities and discussing contemporary examples.
This workshop will be especially useful for managers and executives, irrespective of function, who are or expect to become involved in the development of new products (goods and services) and the innovation process within their organisation.
• Define the principles and benefits of good innovation management
• Undertake an Innovation Audit and highlight improvements in five critical success factors: strategy, learning, linkages, organisation and process areas
• Define and design a generic NPD process.
• Apply idea generation, screening and concept development techniques
• Appreciate the role of business analysis, product development and launch planning
• Identify innovation and NPD issues for your organisation and develop an action plan to address them.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.