|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20% off all training courses booked in January. Use code: DISCOUNT20 T&Cs apply
Valid on training courses taking place in January, February and March 2020.
This course looks at Public Relations (PR) through the eyes of the marketing manager. While not responsible for the front line of PR on a day to day basis, the marketing manager will be expected to steer PR strategy, co-ordinate media enquiries, appoint and manage a PR agency, and evaluate success.
The course reviews PR and how to manage it from within a marketing context and is therefore especially suitable for anyone who is becoming involved with PR for the first time; marketing and communications managers who have assumed PR responsibilities; and those who have responsibility for PR agencies but have little relevant experience.
• PR in context: Understand the relationship between PR and marketing
• PR strategy: Create the PR plan to deliver marketing aims
• The agency: How to find, appoint and brief a PR agency
• PR agency structures: Learn what they look like and how they function
• Special uses of PR: Understand use cases for crisis management, lobbying etc.
• Media engagement: Develop the press release and other assets that work for the media
• Media management: Respond to press enquiries and effective media management
• Online PR: Integrate PR activities with other business functions and digital platforms
• PR tactics: Develop a range of impactful PR tactics according to audience needs
• Evaluate success: KPIs, budgets and campaign dashboards to drive and build success
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.