|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
As marketeers, it’s important for us to be clear and concrete in how we communicate with our colleagues and customers. Yet, conversations about business strategy are almost always complicated and fluffy. The Business Model Canvas (created by Strategyzer) is an excellent tool for overcoming this challenge as it enables us to map out our business model on just one page and discuss it with much more clarity and efficiency. It’s used by over 5 million people around the world and this workshop is going to teach you exactly how to apply it to your business.
This course is designed for marketing practitioners or managers who want to learn how to build businesses that are ready to successfully compete in today’s market. No prior experience of business models or business strategy is required. Expect the workshop to be interactive, fast-paced and hands-on.
● Appreciate the benefits of using visual tools like the Business Model Canvas to improve your business strategy
● Identify the nine different segments that make up the Business Model Canvas
● Integrate the Business Model Canvas into your marketing strategy
● Understand what a business model is and why it’s important to your role
● Evaluate and assess the business models of some of the most successful companies in the world including Apple, Airbnb and Google using the Business Model Canvas
● Discover how to map out your existing business model using the Business Model Canvas and identify areas where you could make potential improvements
● Learn a shared language around strategy and business models
● Improve how you collaborate with different teams and departments in your organisation.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.