|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
This is an introductory and practical course to introduce the basic elements of marketing planning in your organisation to ensure your early contribution to marketing activity. Explore the main concepts, tools and language used in marketing and most importantly how these should be used to identify market opportunities for business development. Crucially, the content will address a practical approach to marketing and marketing planning and how to write a marketing plan and marketing communications plan for your own organisation and other practical advice.
This course will interest relative newcomers to marketing, whether they are new to business or migrating from another role. It will prove valuable to those working with marketing teams and wishing to develop a greater understanding of their activities, especially the creation of a marketing plan.
• Define and assess the role of marketing activity in your organisation
• Develop a customer focus based on customer needs rather than business features
• Use a series of template forms to produce a marketing audit
• Use the marketing audits to create a competitive edge
• Use a template marketing planning to build a plan to penetrate a real-life market
• Develop a marketing mix, including strategies for managing products and services, solutions, pricing, channels, and marketing communications
• Use a template marketing communications plan to delivered targeted messages to your audiences
• Use traditional and digital communications to deliver the marketing communications plan
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.