|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
It’s our job as marketeers to communicate the value of our products and services to customers in a clear and compelling way. While the end result should be simple and straightforward, the process of developing great value propositions is often messy and uncertain.
The purpose of this course is to give you the map you need to navigate this journey, even more confidently. We’ll introduce you to the Value Proposition Canvas (created by Strategyzer) and show you exactly how to apply it to your business, in conjunction with the Business Model Canvas, so you’re better able to attract more customers and, ultimately, grow your organisation.
This course is for you if you’re a marketing practitioner or manager who wants to learn a step by step process for designing desirable value propositions for your customers using the Value Proposition Canvas. No prior experience of business models or business strategy is required. Expect the workshop to be interactive, fast-paced and hands-on.
We recommend attending the Business Model Canvas course alongside this course
• Understand what a value proposition is and why it’s important to your role to make them as engaging as possible for your target customers.
• Appreciate the benefits of using visual tools like the Value Proposition Canvas to improve your marketing strategy.
• Evaluate and assess the value propositions of some of the most successful companies in the world including Apple, Airbnb and Google using the Value Proposition Canvas.
• Discover how to map out your existing value proposition with the Value Proposition Canvas and identify areas where you could make potential improvements.
• Learn how to make more desirable, feasible and profitable value propositions.
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.