MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TRAINING BUDGET
The continuous evolution of marketing’s role within business is creating a nationwide skills gap. So there’s never been a better time to invest in developing your marketing department.
At CIM, our Professional Marketing Competencies is a framework of marketing standards that provide a guide to the skills and behaviours expected of marketers at various stages of their career. They offer the reassurance that our qualifications and training are closely matched to the skills and knowledge required in the market.
So if you have remaining funds from the 2016/2017 budget allocated for learning and development, take a look at the options below and get the most out of your budget with CIM.
CIM qualifications provide a progressive framework that enables you to develop and broaden your marketing skills.
- Flexible learning to suit your staff and your business
- A unique opportunity to blend practical skills with academic understanding
- Help your business grow with tailored support to enhance market capability
CIM short training courses provide an in depth understanding of a specific topic.
- Over 90 short courses covering everything from the fundamentals to the latest trends
- Introductory, Advanced and Masterclasses taught by industry-leading practitioners
- Cost effective learning for 5 or more people