Using Insights to Drive Strategy
Discovering and applying actionable insights that drive strategy
Select a date and venue
If no dates are displayed, contact us on +44(0)1628 427200
Learn how to discover and apply powerful insights to drive your business strategy forwards. This course includes a robust look at your current market research process; introduces an insights toolkit and focuses on the application of insight tools and problem-solving frameworks to identify and analyse a market issue.
Benefits to you and your company
You will benefit from a consultative session with peers from other industries, giving you an opportunity to assess your research plans, set SMART goals and make real-time choices that will help you drive strategic insights. The company will benefit from your commitment to develop its current level of insights capability in line with strategic objectives, while making its research spend more actionable, efficient and effective.
Who should attend?
Insights professionals or senior managers who are ready to take their insights and planning functions to the next level.
- Assess your current level of insights capability.
- Improve the value of your research plan against business strategies.
- Embed insights in the development of the company’s strategic plans.
- Leverage insights that drive the innovation agenda.
- The role that marketing and insights play in the business.
- The business value of an insight.
- Applying an insights perspective/lens.
- Aligning research tools to business objectives.
- Insights toolkit and taking inventory.
- Making case for being fact-based, consumer/customer-centric.
- The data journey and its applications.
- Tracking consumer, customer and shopper behaviours.
- Getting the best out of agency partners and fieldwork.
- Developing analytical skills and applying critical thinking to insights.
- Situation assessment and problem definition.
- Formulating the insight.
- Applying judgement.
- Measuring, tracking and reporting on brand performance.
- Different ways to execute on the insight.
- Feeding insights back into the business
- Adding value to the strategic process.
Transferable and actionable learning. A highly practical course consisting of a mix of visual stimulus, theoretical frameworks and real world case studies.
*Prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Prices include tuition, course materials and full board accomodation on residential courses.
Cesar Lastra brings 18+ years of cross-cultural FMCG and agency experience in marketing strategy, insights, capability and innovation excellence to CIM. Cesar has worked in local, hub and global roles in the U.S, Latin American and Europe for Young & Rubicam, Colgate-Palmolive, The Coca-Cola-Company and SABMiller. He led the South Latin American Division and European Group Knowledge and Insights communities at The Coca-Cola Company.
Need to train a team?
All our courses can be delivered in-house to teams
of people (5+). Call us on +44(0)1628 427250 or
to find out more.