This workshop provides an essential foundation for anyone involved in project management. With a focus on the steps required to scope, plan, implement and evaluate marketing projects, it provides the grounding required to deliver on time and within budget. We also consider the ‘human factor’, encouraging project managers to promote cooperation and mutual accountability within the team.
What you’ll learn
• Understand what it really means to be a project manager and why it is an essential skill for the ambitious marketer.
• Scope a project and set realistic objectives while managing stakeholder expectations.
• Plan a project and prioritise all the tasks within the plan.
• Implement the project plan and organise your team to work to deadlines.
• Work with the team to get the best out of people so that they understand the role they are playing and the accountability they have to other team members to play their part in a successful outcome.
• Understand why evaluation is so important.
Lea Raudsepp’s fascination with what makes people tick has permeated her entire career, she was also a Marketing Project Manager before working in Learning and Development. She believes that good organisational skills along with understanding individuals and what motivates them is critical to project success. Lea likes her training to be enjoyable and as focused around delegates' objectives as much as possible.