Fundamentals of Project Management
Gain the confidence and skills required to implement the essential stages of project management
Select a date and venue
If no dates are displayed, contact us on +44(0)1628 427200
This workshop provides an essential foundation for anyone involved in project management. With a focus on the steps required to scope, plan, implement and evaluate marketing projects, it provides the grounding required to deliver on time and within budget. We also consider the ‘human factor’, encouraging project managers to promote cooperation and mutual accountability within the team.
Who should attend?
This workshop provides the perfect introduction to project management and is therefore suitable for anyone who is new to marketing or project management and would like some formal training to help build skills and confidence.
What you’ll learn
• Understand what it really means to be a project manager and why it is an essential skill for the ambitious marketer.
• Scope a project and set realistic objectives while managing stakeholder expectations.
• Plan a project and prioritise all the tasks within the plan.
• Implement the project plan and organise your team to work to deadlines.
• Work with the team to get the best out of people so that they understand the role they are playing and the accountability they have to other team members to play their part in a successful outcome.
• Understand why evaluation is so important.
Lea Raudsepp’s fascination with what makes people tick has permeated her entire career, she was also a Marketing Project Manager before working in Learning and Development. She believes that good organisational skills along with understanding individuals and what motivates them is critical to project success. Lea likes her training to be enjoyable and as focused around delegates' objectives as much as possible.
Need to train a team?
All our courses can be delivered in-house to teams
of people (5+). call us on +44(0)1628 427250 or
to find out more.
Professional Marketing Standards
*Prices shown are exclusive of VAT. Prices include tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
or call us on +44(0)1628 427200