Terms and conditions for Brand Experience Survey 2015 prize draw
Win a place at CIM’s Brand Masterclass - terms and conditions
1. There are five prizes of attendance at a CIM Brand Masterclass course which take place on various dates throughout 2016. Details of course dates are available at cim.co.uk and are subject to availability.
2. The prizes are available to participants of CIM’s Brand Experience Survey 2015 only, who have opted to enter the prize draw.
3. Entry is not open to employees of CIM, their families or anyone associated with the administration of the competition.
4. Should the prize winner already have booked to attend or have attended a Brand Masterclass, there will be no refund of monies paid.
5. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
6. The prize must be taken by 31.12.16 and the winner must confirm the Brand Masterclass course of their choice no later than 31.08.16. Upon registration of the chosen course, the prize winner will be bound by standard CIM Academy terms and conditions.
7. Once booked, the prize winner will not be able to change dates of the Brand Masterclass course unless permitted to do so under CIM Academy terms and conditions.
8.Should the prize winner decide to withdraw from the course there will be no reimbursement of fees or payment in lieu of course fees.
9. There is no cash alternative, the prizes are non-transferable and can only be taken by the prize winners.
10. The prizes do not include any costs for travelling, accommodation or other supplementary expenses that may be incurred by prize winners in undertaking the prize.
11. CIM is not responsible for obtaining Visas for winners. If an individual is refused entry into a country and unable to receive their prize they will forfeit that prize.
12.CIM has no liability or responsibility to the prize winners except as set out in these terms and conditions.
13.The prize winner agrees to be contacted by CIM to partake in any publicity in relation to this prize draw with no recompense.
14. Only one entry per person is allowed.
15. The closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday 16 December 2015 (midnight GMT).
16. Incomplete or late entries will not be accepted.
17. The five winners will be drawn at random in January 2016 and contacted by 31 January 2016.
18. The results of the draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The name of the prize winners are available on request from CIM.
20. The promoter of this prize draw is CIM, Moor Hall, Cookham Berkshire, SL6 9QH.
21. CIM reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate, withhold the prizes or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
22. CIM reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms and Conditions on www.cim.co.uk.
23. These Terms and conditions are governed in all respects by English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.