Learn how to develop high level marketing strategy that delivers on your corporate objectives and provides organisational growth opportunities; how to evaluate the range of strategic marketing options that are available, and select the one that puts the customer and the market at the heart of your business.
The internationally recognised CIM Chartered Postgraduate in Marketing is the highest level marketing postgraduate qualification available from CIM. It's already helping business professionals from all over the world to:
- Advance - making CV's stand out; helping marketers to earn more; and proving commitment to marketing.
- Change career - moving into a new role; transitioning between sectors.
- Gain insight - this Masters level qualification helps with the development of a marketing strategy that provides the greatest growth opportunities for any organisation.
- Become Chartered - proving to employers that, as a marketer, you are fully aware and familiar with the latest marketing trends and techniques.
Consists of 8 days face-to-face training at Moor Hall and 12 virtual classroom sessions over 18 months. Upon completion you will gain the CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing.
A new component that enables graduates of Stage 1 to progress their qualification to Chartered Marketer status. It involves a work-based assignment undertaken over 9 months.
Who is it for?
Ideal if you are a marketer currently working at, or aspiring to work at a strategic level. It is also suitable if you are looking to build on knowledge gained at the CIM Professional Diploma level.
What you will learn
- Make the transition into strategic marketing management.
- How to work more cross functionally at a senior management level.
- How to make a contribution to the organisation's strategy and contribute to board decisions.
- Ways of demonstrating leadership and influence.
If you have any questions please contact one of our training and qualification advisors at
email@example.com or on +44 (0)1628 427 120.