Marketers increasingly need to develop deeper knowledge of customers in different contexts. This module will enable you to understand and enhance customer experience.
Aims of the module
This module recognises how deeper knowledge of customer requirements within different contexts allows organisations to enhance customer experience. It provides the skills and understanding to assess customer expectations in context and to develop and deliver activities that meet those expectations. It introduces customer experience frameworks and highlights how to establish effective monitoring and measurement techniques that ultimately enable organisations to improve customer experience.
Three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria (weighting indicated in brackets).
By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Customer context
- Understand the range of different contexts across which marketers operate (15%).
- Understand the importance of customer expectations (15%).
Unit 2: Customer experience
- Understand the different dimensions of customer experience (20%).
- Deliver activities that enhance customer experience (20%).
Unit 3: Measuring and monitoring
- Know how to monitor and measure customer experience in context (15%).
- Use metrics to improve future customer experience (15%).
A 12 page assignment, of three tasks, based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.
Explore the full Certificate in Professional Marketing qualification.