This qualification is the equivalent to the first year of a foundation degree, which
means you will need to meet at least one of these criteria:
- Hold any general Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Hold a CIM Introductory Certificate in Marketing (Level 2 or 3).
- Have an NVQ or SVQ Level 4 in any other subject (UK – equivalent
to NGF Level 4 and above).
- Hold an International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3
and above) or a pass of the entry test onto Level 4.
If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide evidence of
at least IELTS 6.5 or Trinity ISE III/IV.
How will you be assessed?
It's possible to qualify within a single academic year studying part time. You will
be assessed across the four modules using a blend of two basic methods:
- Unit 1 - Marketing Essentials: Examination.
- Unit 2 - Assessing the Marketing Environment: Examination.
- Unit 3 - Marketing Information and Research: Assignment.
- Unit 4 - Stakeholder Marketing: Assignment.
How and where can you study?
This qualification is available in all modes of study helping you to make the right
choice for your study method and centre.
What does it cost?
Please contact your chosen Accredited Study Centre for information regarding their