What does it cost?
Your study centre will be able to provide you with the cost of tuition.
Other costs (payable to CIM)
Annual registration fee - £50**
Assessment fees - £540 (£420***)
*Figures based on successful completion at first attempt; this price does not include the fee for any resits required.
**Please note that membership prices will increase on 01 July 2017.
***Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International reduced rate.
Download qualification specification.
Do I qualify?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification.
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (ie 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees).
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
If English isn’t your first language, you will also need to demonstrate
you’ve achieved one of the following English language qualifications
within the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Module with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above.
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.