CIM Academy learning experience
You have three study options to choose from, giving you a choice to select an option that best suits your learning preferences and lifestyle.
You’ll gain access to our dedicated CIM Academy learning portal, which provides you with the resources and support information you need to complete your qualification. From webinars and podcasts to recommended reading and discussion forums, each resource is created and led by leading industry experts.
Plus, as part of your onboarding we set-up your CIM membership and arrange your assessment bookings, giving you more time to focus on your studies.
Your CIM membership will unlock another range of resources to support you on your learning journey. The full range of CIM’s marketing resources includes practical marketing guides, useful templates, and specialist knowledge databases.
All you need to do is decide how you wish to study. Explore the three study options below to determine which option is best for you.
Tutor led experience for those who prefer an interactive classroom (virtual) style of learning, including online access to learning resources; giving you the tools you need to be successful
• Specially selected Course Directors from our elite team of CIM approved subject matter experts
• A comprehensive and collaborative two-day workshop per module, developed for busy professionals and delivered by a leading industry practitioner
• Guidance on planning and developing assessments through three live tutorials and personalised feedback from your Course Director on your draft assessment submission
To learn more about our CIM marketing qualifications, click here.
Accelerated learning journey if you’re a busy professional who wants to achieve more in less time; giving you two completed qualifications in six months
• Combined programmes at both Level 4 and Level 6 (Professional Marketing and Professional Digital Marketing)
• Qualify in approximately six months (less than half the time of a standard course)
• Delivered in two-day workshops every two/three weeks, by leading industry professionals
• Guidance on planning and developing assessments through three live tutorials and personalised feedback on your draft assessment submission
To learn more about our Level 4 and Level 6 fast track programmes, click here.
Self-study approach if you can manage your time efficiently and are able to effectively prioritise your tasks; giving you the flexibility to control your learning journey
Online learning* with live virtual classrooms
*Exam attendance required for first module of the Level 3 and Level 4 qualifications
A combination of online learning with live virtual classrooms and face-to-face workshops
Location: London or Cookham
The intensive programme featuring a combination of online learning with live virtual classrooms and intensive face-to-face workshops
Location: London or Cookham
Studying with CIM Academy seemed like the obvious choice. Enthusiastic and passionate tutors with more resources than you’ll ever need.
Harrison Smith, Marketing Executive
I found the classes really useful and the tutors were fantastic. This was where everything clicked.
Laura Rinaldi, Marketing and Communications Manager
The tutors were very supportive and provided clear and helpful feedback on assignments. The balance of own study and online workshops worked well, and the online platform was easy to use with all the materials you need to excel.
Rebecca Uttridge, Tactical Marketing Specialist
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
Please be aware of the following.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your enquiry.