What you will learn
- Global Marketing Decisions (mandatory) – Provide insight to help you assess and develop future marketing strategies to ensure your organisation can effectively meet the challenges posed by a dynamic and diverse global marketplace.
- Corporate Digital Communications (mandatory) – Enable you to critically appraise corporate brand and the importance of digital communications in developing the corporate positioning and building brand equity.
- Creating Entrepreneurial Change – (mandatory) – Investigate the dynamics of innovation and change, and to understand, develop and apply a range of disruptive strategies to drive the organisation success.
What does it cost?
Your study centre will be able to provide you with the cost of tuition.
Other costs (payable to CIM)
Annual registration fee - £60
Total assessment fees - £615 (£495**)
*Figured based on successful completion at first attempt; this price does not include the fee for any resits required.
**Discount available to members who reside in countries listed as eligible for an International reduced rate.
Do I qualify?
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing (either 2003 syllabus or 2009 syllabus).
- CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
- A business or marketing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or an equivalent qualification) where a minimum of half of the credits come from marketing modules.
- A range of experience working (normally three years) at Senior Marketing Management level that has provided potential candidates with ability to evidence that they can meet the learning outcomes for the CIM Professional Diploma in marketing if required.
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have achieved one of the following English language qualifications in the last two years:
- IELTS Academic Modules with an overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above).
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above.
CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.