What you will learn
Only available to those who reside outside of the UK
CIM's Postgraduate Diplomas have been developed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to respond to international marketing challenges in order to succeed, progress in your career and add value to your organisation across global markets. You have the choice of two Postgraduate Diplomas to suit your individual career path. Each module can also be achieved as an individual award.
For senior marketers wishing to move to a more strategic management role and only available to those who reside outside of the UK.
Achieving the qualification
To achieve either Level 7 Postgraduate qualification, you’ll need to gain a pass in both mandatory modules and one elective module. Each module can be achieved as an individual award.
Do you qualify?
Entry level is dependent upon the candidate’s currency and relevance of qualifications and experience. One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing (either 2003 syllabus or 2009 syllabus)
- CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing
- A business or marketing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or an equivalent qualification) where a minimum of half of the credits come from marketing modules
- A range of experience working (normally three years) at Senior Marketing Management level that has provided potential candidates with ability to evidence
Please note this qualification is only offered to those who reside outside of the UK.
If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide evidence of achieving one of the following English Language qualifications within the last two years: IELTS Academic Module with overall score of 6.5 (each component pass mark must be 6.0 or above) or Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English grade B or above. CIM will consider other equivalent alternatives.
You can contact your preferred Accredited Study Centre to discuss your options, or for further information, you can download the qualification specifications below:
Reasonable adjustments policy
Reasonable adjustments enable a candidate with additional requirements to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and understanding to the levels of attainment required by the relevant CIM qualification specification. CIM ensures its Reasonable Adjustments Policy aligns to regulatory and legal requirements. The Reasonable Adjustments policy is available to learners on the MyCIM Portal once they are registered.
What are the costs?
There are three cost elements* to studying this marketing qualification:
1. Once you've selected your preferred Accredited Study Centre, contact them to discuss your tuition fees. Note that costs may vary for each centre.
2. You'll then need to become a CIM Studying Member, for which the annual fee is £65.
3. Finally, you'll need to book your assessments through CIM when studying. The total assessment fee for this qualification is £630. For students who reside in countries eligible for an international reduced rate, the total assessment fee for this qualification is £510.
*Figures based on successful completion at first attempt. Additional fees will be required if resits are taken.
Want to find out more about our qualifications? Complete the below form and one of our learning advisors will be in touch.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
Please be aware of the following.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.