|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
The workshop will introduce you to the fundamentals of PR, including dealing with the media, identifying appropriate PR tactics, writing press releases, developing a strategic PR campaign from scratch, and evaluating success.
The programme is especially suitable for anyone who is becoming involved with PR for the first time, graduate recruits, managers who have recently assumed PR responsibilities and those who have responsibility for PR staff but little relevant experience.
• Understand the relationship between PR and marketing
• Create a PR plan - either for a project or for a longer campaign
• Evaluate PR success
• Understand how the traditional and social media work
• Develop a range of impactful PR tactics for your organisation
• Identify opportunities to place stories in the media
• Deal with incoming media enquiries
• Manage on-going issues
• Write a press release
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.