|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
A comprehensive and contemporary course on brand management that reveals, through practical exercises and world-class examples, how to use brand strategy to create a successful brand. The course takes a holistic view of branding from brief to creation and implementation. Delegates will consider the importance of determining the personality and character of the brand and how it influences the customer experience through employees and external audiences. Each delegate will be asked to plan and create their own brand and present this to their fellow delegates during the course.
The Strategic Brand Management course provides an interconnected understanding of brand strategy and business strategy. This two-day course provides delegates with insights and tools to maximise their organisations most precious asset – their brands value. A course for marketing executives, marketing managers, marketing directors, business owners, graphic designers and design managers from start-ups to established enterprises.
• What is a brand - brand definitions / branding history
• Why do I need a brand? - the benefits of branding
• Brand value - valuing the intangible / brand valuation consultancies and ISO 10668
• Brand focus - brand architecture / brand archetypes
• Brand strategy - key branding criteria: purpose, vision, values, mission statement, proposition, position, personality, audience
• Brand culture - the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of the branded organisation i.e. history, ethos, language, people, leadership, traditions, sensations, physical
• Brand design - the value of design / brand audit / creative brief
• Brand identity - the essential elements of identification i.e. name, strapline, logo, mascots, colour, typography, aesthetics
• Brand experience - brand touchpoints / brand touchpoint mapping / social media
• Employer branding - the benefits of a strong employer brand / brand champion / brand ambassador
• Brand standards - brand guardian / brand book / brand guidelines
• Brand protection - intellectual property / new revenue streams
• Brand delivery: brand launch
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.