April 28, 2017
9:00 AM - Edinburgh
If you are spending hours on Facebook without anything to show for it, ‘Facebook for Business Results' should be a must-attend event.
This full-day workshop will show you how to establish the essential 'know', 'like' and 'trust' ingredients necessary before customers will do business with you and how you can move your fans towards becoming paying customers.
The session is packed full of useful hints and tips as well as practical assistance, setting delegates on the right path towards Facebook mastery. Whether you’re a Facebook marketing novice or an advanced user, this workshop will turbo-boost your knowledge, helping you achieve real results for your business.
Included in the day is a business 'Spotlight’ section where delegates will have a chance to have their Facebook page reviewed, giving them clear action steps of what they need to do to implement a successful Facebook strategy.
The workshop will cover the following:
• What's working now on Facebook
• How to set up a Facebook sales funnel
• How to optimise your personal profile page for business results
• How to set up and run a successful Facebook group
• How to use Facebook analytics to improve performance
• How to build a relevant fan base
• How to engage your readers through newsfeed optimisation
• An introduction to Facebook ads
• Integrating Facebook and email marketing
• Introduction to Facebook Live
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 5.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the session starts at 09:30 and finishes at 16:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.