May 02, 2018
9:00 AM - Kingston-Upon-Thames
This computer based, intermediate level session, will provide the hands-on skills needed to better interrogate and interpret website visitor behaviour and digital campaign performance.
Using your own organisation’s Google Analytics account, our trainer, Nick Day, will take you through the following:
• How to interrogate visitor journey flows
• Setting appropriate journey goals and alerts
• Using Google Analytics Campaign URL Builder facility to track and measure performance from email and web campaigns
• How to use Google Tag Manager to add and update website tags, enabling conversion tracking, and enhanced site
analytics and remarketing
• Integrating Google AdWords and Google Analytics to deliver a better understanding of pay-per-click performance
• How to create and export custom management reports
This workshop is an interactive, hands-on, practical session.
Computers will be provided, however if you have a laptop/tablet device pleased bring this along to the session. Delegates should ensure they bring their Google login details and the ability to authenticate them. To fully participate, delegates should check that their Google Analytics account is correctly integrated and functioning ahead of the session.
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 3.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00; event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.
Speakers: Nick Day
- Member: £65
- Studying member: £65
- Student: £75
- Non-member: £95
The prices shown include VAT with light refreshments provided. If you have any special dietary/access requirements please contact the Network Support team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Network Support team on +44 (0)1628 427 340.Tweet