January 16, 2018
5:30 PM - Manchester
The world of digital marketing has moved very fast in 2017 and it is going to move even faster in 2018 - so what actions are you taking to avoid getting left behind? It is both urgent and important to position yourself now before it is too late.
Imran Farooq, CEO of MMC Learning and CIM Senior Examiner, David Edmundson-Bird, Digital Marketing Course Director at Manchester Metropolitan University Business School and Mike Berry, international speaker, trainer and author of 'Digital Marketing Success Stories' will offer inspiration and insights into some practical actions to take as a marketer or entrepreneur.
The session will cover:
- Pathways to become a successful digital marketer
- The must have digital software and tools
- State of mind and productivity for competitive advantage
- Digital marketing success stories from around the world
- See the real world challenges behind developing responsive campaigns
CPD Category: Digital integration
Duration: 1.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 17:30; the event starts at 18:00 and finishes at 20:00. If you are a non-EU resident, please contact the Network Support team to make your booking.