February 23, 2018
9:00 AM - Edinburgh
Google is best known as a search engine, but the software giant has a comprehensive suite of tools available to help marketers get more from their digital marketing. Many of these tools such as Google Analytics and Google Docs are free, whereas others such as Google Ad Words are a paid service, but whatever your budget, Google tools are an essential part of your online marketing arsenal and understanding them is a critical skill all marketers need to master.
This interactive workshop led by Alan Martin, Managing Director of Chat Marketing, will explore the most important Google tools, including a deep-dive into the Google Analytics dashboard, explaining the key areas and terminology in an easy to understand way.
By the end of the session delegates will be able to:
• Understand how and when to use Google Docs and storage tools
• Interpret data from Google Search Console
• Confidently navigate the Google Analytics dashboard
• Interpret key metrics and what they mean for your website
• Learn which web pages are performing best in search engines
• Discover which social media channels are referring the most traffic
• Understand how to use Google Ad Words for marketing
It is advisable for delegates to bring a laptop or iPad/tablet device to the session.
This workshop is suitable for marketers of all levels with responsibility for website content, performance reporting and social media. It is assumed that you will already have Google Analytics installed on your website and have full access to your Google Analytics account.
CPD duration: 6 hours
Category: Digital integration
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the session starts at 09:30 and finishes at 16:00. If you are non-EU resident please call the Network Support team to make your booking.