March 22, 2019
9:00 AM - Bournemouth
Google Ads gives you the opportunity to put your business in front of people searching for the type of product or service you offer. Flexibility is the key with Google Ads, you can set your own budget and geographical target area. Plus, you only pay once a potential customer clicks on your advert (pay-per-click).
Your workshop leader is Nick Day, he delivers a variety of marketing training courses through CIM, Basingstoke Collage of Technology and the Directory of Social Change. He's delivered in-house training for many commercial and charitable organisations including Sony, British Airways, Royal Mail, Age UK and Amnesty International.
At this hands-on workshop we will show you how to:
• Set up a Google Ads campaign
• Ensure your search campaigns are mobile friendly
• Explore best practices to help you get the most out of your campaign
• Evaluate and measure performance
• Explore keywords and how keywords can help optimise your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Bid for cost per click
• Discover ways to use Ads to remarket – showing ads to your past website visitors, as they browse other internet sites and apps
This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your laptop and access to your verified Google account. You can make a start on your next Google Ads campaign.
CPD category: Digital integration
CPD duration: 3 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00; the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00. If you are non-EU resident, please contact the Regional Events team to make your booking.
Bournemouth Town Hall
St Stephen's Road
Speakers: Nick Day
- Member: £80
- Studying member: £80
- Student: £80
- Non-member: £105
Prices shown are inclusive of VAT. If you have any special requirements, please contact the Regional Events team.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call the Regional Events team on +44 (0)1628 427 340.Tweet