|Member Residential:||Log in for prices|
|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
As a product manager you have to lead others and convince them to adopt your plans. You do not have authority, so your credibility has to be superior. On this programme you will learn how to create a realistic strategy for your product portfolio and construct practical product plans that you can justify. You will also be given valuable tools and frameworks to apply.
The programme is specifically for business to business product managers from a technical or sales background. Whether you are new to the role or have experience, you will benefit by attending. It does not require prior knowledge of marketing. It is particularly beneficial to those who are required to make their organisation more market-focused. It is both strategic and tactical.
• Construct a B2B product marketing plan
• Align the plan with company strategy
• Establish product market priorities
• Define positioning strategy
• Identify customer value
• Create value propositions
• Recognise market-drivers
• Define market key success factors
• Align business capabilities with market requirements
• Segment and profile customers
• Identify decision-makers and become a preferred supplier
• Construct the right marketing mix
• Create sustainable and profitable differential advantage
• Managing the stage-gate process for new products
• Developing a business-case
• Manage product portfolios through the life cycle
• Define price and avoid price-competition
• Brief marketing communications
• Measure and control a plan
• Win support of the sales teams
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.