|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
20%* off all training courses booked in July. Use code: SUMMER20 *T&Cs apply
Discount (SUMMER20) applies to training courses running in July, August and September 2019. See full terms and conditions.
Search engine marketing (SEM) choices grow every year, so the key to success is planning and management, as well as audience and technical knowledge. This structured course will take you through setting goals, budgeting, keyword research, planning and measurement across PPC and SEO. It will lead to a better understanding and confidence in dealing with both internal teams and external agencies.
This SEM training course is aimed at any marketer seeking to understand how to plan and work with this essential channel in today’s increasingly digital world. The search marketing course structure assumes you are planning or do use Google or Bing as promotional channels to your audience and need to plan the tactics of SEO & PPC to deliver success.
• Knowledge of the terminology and best practice of SEM, SEO and PPC
• Judge a search agency / consultant’s abilities
• Look for ‘red flags’ for poor quality work
• How to integrate search with social media campaigns
• Planning search marketing into both on and offline campaigns
• Google AdWords campaign fundamentals
• How to plan future proof SEO
• Essential SEO to make a website more search engine friendly
• Simple link building for any company
• Measurement in a keyword “(not provided)” world
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.