|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
An Audience with PR Smith. Founder of SOSTAC Planning Framework | Live on 12 November | London | Book now
Create an effective and actionable Social Media Marketing Plan. You will learn the key steps in developing and implementing your social media strategy: insight generation, defining your key success metrics, creating your social media campaign plan, social media platform integration, creating engaging content, analysis and optimisation.
The course is for those who are looking to develop a social media marketing plan. It is best suited to individuals who have some experience of social media marketing, so are familiar with key channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In and blogging.
• How to create a social media marketing plan
• How to integrate social media channels and develop a creative theme using customer insight
• Use the social media planning and implementation model to ensure your organisation is set up for social media
• Discuss best practice use of the key social channels
• Understand key developments in social media and how the channels are evolving
• Understand how to use social tools to help you to understand your audience and decide what to post to which customer segments
• How to increase brand engagement on social media platforms
• Learn how to measure success and analyse integrated social media campaigns
• Reputation management and how to deal with a social media incident
• Put learning into practice using a real-life case study
To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
We are currently having a technical issue with this form.
If your web browser is using 'Ad Blocker' technology this may interfere with the rendering of the form.
Please either turn it off temporarily, or add 'https://analytics-eu.clickdimensions.com' to any 'whitelist' it may contain.
Thank you for your patience.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at email@example.com
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.