|Member Non-Residential:||Log in for prices|
Full board accommodation is only included on residential courses at Moor Hall, Berkshire.
This course is for people who have not used the social channels extensively but want to start to use them or improve how they use them, developed through a mix of seminar and practical case exercises. It focuses on how to use the core social channels more effectively.
Marketers who need to know more about social media, so they can assess its relevance, plan an approach or implement social media. It would also benefit individuals who have limited experience of social media marketing and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
• Social media trends and implications for marketers
• Social media usage statistics and trends
• Steps for building a simple social media plan
• The 4 stages of customer engagement
• Channels to be used for acquiring new customers – influencing influencers and social ads
• Channels to build participation and engagement – blogging, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
• Learn about tools that measure success and monitor social media mentions
Is this course right for me? To speak to one of our Learning Advisors, call us on +44 (0)1628 427360 or complete the form below.
If so please continue to add any extra courses to your cart or check out.
Want to purchase courses for multiple persons or have any other training requirements?
Call us on 01628 427360
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click on the 'Need Help' icon that has appeared to the right.