To view CIM's main Terms & Conditions view here:
Marketing Week Live - CIM competition, 8-9 March 2017.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) will be offering you a chance to win a place on a one day training course. All you need to do is complete the electronic form situated the CIM stand MC402 at Marketing Week Live, taking place at Olympia London (08-09 March 2017).
Win a one day CIM training course - Terms and conditions
- The prize is being made available by THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING (CIM) for the competition which is being run at the Marketing Week Live event at Olympia London. Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form at the CIM stand MC402 during event opening hours: Wednesday 8 March 2017 at 09:30-17:30 and Thursday 9 March 2017 09:30-17:00.
- The prize is to attend a one day training course by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) only. The prize consists of a one day workshop of the winner’s choice for the following courses:
An Overview to Strategic Marketing, Fundamentals of Product Management, Content Marketing Planning, Introduction to Digital Marketing, Brand Touchpoints.
Implementing Strategy, Managing Digital Marketing, Advanced Social Media, Writing an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan, Advanced Copywriting Skills.
- Entry is not open to direct employees of CIM or CIM ACADEMY, their families or anyone associated with the administration of the competition.
- Should the prize winner already be attending the chosen training course, there will be no refund of monies paid. Cancellation of an existing place may result in the full fee becoming due.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over and must discuss the training course of their choice with a CIM representative to ensure its level and workload is suitable for the individual.
- The prize winner must confirm the training course of their choice no later than 30 June 2017. Upon registration of the chosen training course, the prize winner will be bound by standard CIM Terms and Conditions.
- The prize winner will not be able to change to another training course unless permitted to do so under the terms and conditions relating to that training course.
- Should the prize winner decide to withdraw from the training course there will be no reimbursement of fees or payment in lieu of the fees of the training course.
- The prize winner must pay all other costs related to the training course with CIM e.g. travel, accommodation etc.
- CIM will have no liability or responsibility to the prize winner except as set out in CIM terms and conditions.
- The prize winner agrees to be contacted by CIM to partake in any publicity in relation to this prize draw with no recompense.
- There will be no cash alternative, the prize is non-transferable and can be taken only by the prize winner.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The winner will be drawn after 09 March 2017 and contacted via email by 20 March 2017. Should the prize winner fail to contact CIM by 03 April 2017 the prize will be forfeited and re-drawn. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The name of the prize winner is available on request from the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate, withhold the prize or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- By submitting this form, you agree to your data being collected by CIM. We will always take all reasonable precautions to make sure that your data remains secure and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- CIM reserve the right to contact you regarding CIM related products and events.
- The promoter is the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Moor Hall, Cookham, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 9QH.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.