CIM celebrates Best Company status
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), the world’s leading champion of customer engagement and best practice, is today honouring its recent ‘One to Watch’ Accreditation from Best Companies, the employee engagement specialists, by taking part in Best Companies Day.
CIM is taking part in a range of activities as part of a nationwide day of workplace festivities. Employees were asked to vote for their favourite options and will be taking part in the following:
1) The Great CIM Bake Off – We all like a bit of cake so the challenge will be out there to come up with the tastiest, most adventurous or even the most disastrous cake. CIM has appointed its very own ‘Paul & Mary’ to judge the offerings in a variety of categories including Show-Stopper, Technical Challenge and Best Newcomer.
2) First Dates Speed Networking - Not unusual for colleagues to work alongside people for a number of months, or even years without knowing everything about them. This will be an opportunity to set up a ‘brew with someone new’ or take part in a speed networking event where everyone has 5 minutes each to get to know someone before moving on to the next person.
3) CIM Question Time – Bringing the popular TV format to Cookham, CIM’s very own ‘David Dimbleby’ will come complete with a roving microphone and select questions from the audience. This is an opportunity for staff to question the CIM leadership team on a variety of subjects of their choosing.
Head of HR at CIM, Sarah Lee-Boone, comments: “CIM is delighted to have been awarded with a ‘One to Watch’ Accreditation by Best Companies. This was the first time we entered and to receive such a high score was a testament to the positive, caring and committed culture we champion at CIM. National Best Companies Day is an opportunity for us to join together to celebrate our success and have some fun in the process.”
CIM will be fundraising on the day in support of a local charity, Elizabeth House, who provide a lunch club and activities for over 60’s in the Cookham community.
- Ends –
Notes to Editors
- CIM is the independent, international organisation that has been supporting, developing and representing the marketing profession for over 100 years.
- CIM is the leading professional marketing body in the world, with 33,079 members (19,678 professionals and 13,401 students).
- There are 5,357 Chartered Marketers worldwide with 576 new Chartered Marketers in the last year.
- CIM has 163 study centres in 39 countries and there are 79 countries with exam centres.
- In the last year, 8,303 people registered at 287 UK CIM events.
- Find out more about how you can benefit from CIM’s diverse networks and unrivalled resources at www.cim.co.uk.
For all press enquiries, please contact the media team:
An overview of CIM our history and services.
To receive sector specific news:Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/InsertUmbracoForm.cshtml)