Release: Construction Marketing Awards to celebrate industry's finest
CIM ANNOUNCES THE CONSTRUCTION MARKETING AWARDS TO CELEBRATE INDUSTRY'S FINEST
- Shortlist announced with 23 awards up for grabs
- Previous winners include Armitage Shanks, Kier Group and Howarth Timber
- Tickets available now for awards ceremony and gala dinner
Organised by the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s (CIM) Construction Group, the Construction Marketing Awards are the most sought-after accolade in the industry’s marketing calendar.
Celebrating creativity, innovation and effectiveness in marketing across the construction industry, the awards shine a spotlight on excellence at a business and individual level.
With a record number of entries for 2018, Mike Lomax, chair of the CIM construction group, said: “The construction sector is renowned for its innovation and creativity and when it comes to marketing, the awards confirm that the industry recognises and celebrates the insight, creativity and impact of marketers in construction. This year we’ve received the highest level of entries which reflect the very best in construction marketing talent and are a fantastic way to raise awareness of the originality across the industry.”
The year’s awards feature 23 award categories including best use of content marketing, best low, medium and high budget campaign and marketing team of the year. New for this year is the best distributor marketing campaign and small agency of the year.
A competition for the best promotional giveaway is also being held and marketers are encouraged to submit their branded products for the light-hearted contest, which last year was won by JCB. Items must be received by 26 November.
Mike added: “Judged by some of the leading figures from brands such as Tarmac Cement, BMI group, MRA marketing from across construction and marketing, the Construction Marketing Awards set the benchmark for marketing success in the construction sector.
“We look forward to celebrating with guests at the annual awards ceremony and honouring marketing excellence across the built environment.”
The Construction Marketing Awards Gala Dinner takes place on Thursday 29th November at Hilton London Bankside, 2-8 Great Suffolk Street, London. Tickets can be booked individually or in tables of 10 and 12.
Visit www.cmawards.co.uk to book tickets, view the shortlist and for details of the promotional giveaway competition.
- ENDS -
For media enquiries
For further information please contact the Chartered Institute of Marketing regional press office at Pelican Communications on email@example.com or 01457 820807
For CIM enquiries
CIM Head of PR and External Engagement
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the world’s leading marketing body, with over 30,000 members worldwide, of which there are over 3,000 Chartered Marketers. CIM’s mission is create marketing advantage for the benefit of professionals, business and society with a focus on export, data and skills. It believes marketing is the critical factor in driving long term organisational performance.
CIM provides members and organisations with five key benefits:
- Partnership – CIM is a professional and organisational partner to support performance and career development
- Education – CIM allows individuals and businesses to continuously upskill
- Information – CIM keeps members up to date with the latest marketing thinking, and keeps organisations at the forefront of practices
- Connection – CIM provides access to services, expertise and peers
- Recognition – CIM is the global benchmark of professional competence
For more than 100 years, CIM has supported, represented and developed marketers, teams, leaders and the profession as a whole. CIM has 130 study centres in 36 countries and there are 132 countries with exam centres. In the last year, over 7,500 people registered at over 230 UK CIM events. Find out more about CIM by visiting www.cim.co.uk.
Notes to editors:
- Strategic Planning & Management
- Best Product Launch
- Best use of Press & Public Relations
- Best use of Website
- Best Digital Campaign
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best use of Events & Live Marketing
- Best use of Direct Marketing
- Best use of Advertising
- Best Branding & Positioning
- Best Distributor Marketing Campaign
- Best Professional Services Marketing Campaign
- Best Contractor Marketing Campaign
- Best use of Research & Insight
- Best use of Content Marketing
- Best Low Budget Campaign (<£25k)
- Best Mid-Range Budget Campaign (£25k – £50k)
- Best Big Budget Campaign (£50k+)
- PR Agency of the Year
- Small Agency of the Year
- Agency of the Year
- Emerging Talent – Young Marketer of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
iNews: CIM's opinion on Blue Monday21.01.2019
For all press enquiries, please contact the media team:
An overview of CIM our history and services.
To receive sector specific news: