Aims of the module
This module gives you the knowledge and skills to plan and implement successful campaigns that deliver real results for an organisation. You will learn the campaign planning process including how to analyse an organisation’s current position. You will also learn how to set campaign objectives, implement a campaign then measure and evaluate its success to aid continuous improvement in the fast-changing world of marketing.
The module comprises three units of two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of assignment. By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Campaign Process
- Understand the process of planning a campaign (15%)
- Know how to undertake an internal and external situational analysis (15%)
Unit 2: Planning Campaigns in Action
- Know how to develop a successful campaign plan (30%)
- Understand how to implement a plan in practice (20%)
Unit 3: Campaign Success
- Understand the principles of monitoring a marketing campaign (10%)
- Know how to undertake a post campaign evaluation (10%)
- The assessment will require submission of an assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
Explore our Level 4 qualifications here.
CIM level 4
Estimated study time
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre directly
Please contact your Accredited Study Centre for the total cost of this module.
Below is a breakdown of the studying costs for this module:
- £150 assessment fee, payable to CIM. Assessment fee for students who reside in countries eligible for an international reduced rate is £130.
- Plus CIM Studying Member fee of £65, payable annually for each year of the duration of your studies.
- Plus Accredited Study Centre tuition fees.
Please note: fees are reviewed on an annual basis and are subject to change.